San Francisco Art Institute | Lecture Hall, 800 Chestnut Street
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 | 7:00 p.m.
Ms. Livingston will present 200 paintings and drawings that remained private and hidden for decades—revealing the anxiety and difficulty, not simply the joy, the renowned artist encountered in his life and process.
- Curator and author Jane Livingston on #RichardDiebenkorn @SFAIofficial Tuesday, March 14 at 7:00 p.m. |… https://t.co/qvo92CbW0d
- Review | "Remarkable. A pioneering catalogue raisonné." @ARLIS_NY https://t.co/IG0i7YaVf8 https://t.co/45t7AsnIZD
- Review | "The @artbma grand collection of his body of work is exhaustive and repeatedly breathtaking."… https://t.co/FHK3F250Gq
- Review | @eddegas @artnewsmag: "#RichardDiebenkorn was America’s answer to #HenriMatisse." https://t.co/6ysfP7ssR6 https://t.co/PEToWRArNt
- News | "They were born nearly 50 years and an ocean apart." #Matisse/#Diebenkorn @cbssunday @artbma @SFMOMA… https://t.co/30NKzbnlOZ