Medium:Oil on hardboard
Dimensions:14 x 16 1/8 in. (35.6 x 41 cm)
Signed:"R. Diebenkorn/1962" reverse; 55 [circled] on stretcher
Current owner:Norton Museum of Art, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Credit Line:Norton Museum of Art, Gift of Anne Berkley Smith, 2012.186
- M. H. de Young Memorial Museum, San Francisco, Richard Diebenkorn: Paintings, 1961–1963 07 September 1963 - 13 October 1963
- Poindexter Gallery, New York, Richard Diebenkorn 29 October 1963 - 16 November 1963
- Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Painting and Sculpture from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sosland 17 September 1968 - 13 October 1968
- Mulvane Art Center, Washburn University, Topeka, Kans., Painting and Sculpture from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sosland 03 November 1968 - 01 December 1968
- Norton Museum of Art, West Palm Beach, Fla., Circa 1960: Figure and Form 27 June 2013 - 01 September 2013
- Painting and Sculpture from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sosland 1968
- Norton Show Highlights Gifts of '60s Realist Art Palm Beach Daily News, 18–21 August 2013
- Norton Supporter Donates 3 Paintings Palm Beach Daily News, 6 January 2013
- Richard Diebenkorn: Still Lifes and Landscapes 2014
- Richard Diebenkorn: The Catalogue Raisonné 2016
This work was on loan to the Norton Museum of Art from 2004 to 2012.